Planning an event can seem a little overwhelming to some, although it does not need to be. Here are a few elements you may want to consider for your all day meeting, wedding reception, banquet dinner, cocktail reception, birthday party or anniversary dinner.
Have you considered which vendors you'll need?
- Production House
- Hair and Make-Up
- Photographer / Videographer
Please refer to your American Club Event Sales Team for referrals and assistance if required.
Your Event Timeline
Closer to the event there are a number of elements that need to be arranged in advance with your American Club Event Consultant. Here are some general guidelines to ensure a hassle free lead up to your event at The American Club!
One month prior to your event:
- Confirm food arrangements.
- Settle any outstanding deposit required.
Three weeks prior to your event:
- Confirm beverage arrangements.
- Advice on any technical equipment required.
- Confirm room setup and layout of your event.
Two weeks prior to your event:
- Confirm your guaranteed attendance.
One week prior to your event:
- Finalize your guaranteed attendance and ensure you have informed The American Club of any last minute changes.
- Notify The American Club of any valet details including pre-registering license plates and coach information.
- Ensure any outsourced vendors (if any) have communicated with The American Club and registered all their vehicles and staff.
- Arrange crew meal if required.
Take advantage of our expertise and five star service to ensure your event is one to be remembered.